In compliance with the obligations deriving from the national legislation (Privacy Code) and the Community (European General Regulation No. 679/2016) regarding the protection of personal data, Pacline Gastronomiebedarf respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users.This privacy statement applies to both the collection of information from the website and from other channels.
1 - Legal basis of processingWith the use or consultation of this site visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and may revoke at any time a consent already provided. However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site would be compromised. Registered customer data are processed on the basis of ongoing reports with Pacline Gastronomiebedarf, from the time the contract was concluded.
2 - Purpose of the processingThe processing of personal data means: registration, storage, organization, consultation, selection, extraction, comparison, processing, use, modification, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction, transfer or dissemination, or the combination of two or more such operations. The processing of data collected by the site, in addition to the purposes related, instrumental and necessary for the provision of the service, is aimed at the following purposes:
2.1 - StatisticsCollection of data and information in an exclusively aggregate and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, to improve the online store and the platform. None of this information is related to the physical person-user of the site, and they do not allow identification in any way.
2.2 – SecurityCollection of data and information in order to protect the security of the site and users (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and to prevent or unmask fraud or abuse to the detriment of the website. The data are recorded automatically and may possibly also include personal data (IP address) that could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to harm other users, or otherwise harmful activities or constituting crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the User and are periodically deleted.
2.3 – Marketing / AdvertisingCollection of data and information in general and particular on the User's orientations and preferences; send informative and advertising material, including third parties; send commercial communications, including interactive ones; carry out direct sales or placement of products or services; process studies and statistical research on sales, customers and other information, and possibly communicate the same to third parties; transferring to third parties the data collected and processed for commercial purposes also for sale or attempted sale, or for all those commercial purposes and / or statistical statistic, publish reviews of our services. Such data, including possibly the IP and other identifying data, are used in order to allow third parties to send announcements relevant to the User's interests through this website and to measure the effectiveness of advertising messages. These announcements can also be presented on other advertising circuit sites (remarketing or retargeting). The ads posted on the site are provided on the basis of agreements with third-party companies, which use data collected directly from them, for which the site's collection serves as a mere intermediary. This information does not include your name, address, email address or telephone number, and is used to provide personalized advertisements for products and services. For more information on these services please read the information provided by third-party companies, which also indicate the options to disable the collection of information from these companies. Further information on the following web pages: – Google: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/ – Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
2.4 – Shopping/Forniture of servicesCollection of data to manage orders, provide products and services, process payments, communicate with users about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update logs and, in general, manage user accounts, show contents such as lists customer wishes and reviews and recommend products and services that may be of interest to users.
2.5 – accessories activitiesCommunicate the data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, and to allow third parties to perform technical, logistical and other activities on our behalf. This site uses suppliers for carrying out certain activities, such as processing orders, delivering parcels, sending traditional mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, making payments with credit cards and providing services to customers. Providers only have access to the personal data that are necessary to perform their duties, and undertake not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process personal data in accordance with applicable regulations. This category of data is retained only for the period of time necessary for the provision of the service.
3 – Collected dataThis site collects user data in two ways.
3.1 – Automated collected DataWhile browsing users, the following information can be collected that is stored in the site log files:
- Protocol internet address (IP);
- Browser type;
- Parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- Name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- Visit date and time;
- Web site of origin of the visitor (referral) and of output; li>
- Possibly the number of clicks. ul> These data are used to analyze user trends and collect data in aggregate form, to administer and guarantee the security of the site, and are in no way attributable to the identity of the User.
- name and surname;
- date of birth;
- email address;
- physical residence address;
- VAT number and / or tax code;
- credit card number and / or current account number and / or IBAN;
- company and headquarters;
- image (avatar);
- social profiles;
- geographic location. ul> These data are provided voluntarily by the User at the time of requesting the service, or adding the comment, and will be used exclusively for the provision of the service requested and processed only for the time necessary to provide the service. The email address is also used in order to send promotional material to existing customers, therefore in the context of an existing business relationship. The customer can always oppose the sending of such communications. For users who are not yet customers, the sending of promotional material is subject to the collection of consent, revocable later. The fiscal data are necessary in order to take advantage of the services provided for payment, and for billing purposes. The data collected by the site are not provided to third parties, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided by law. The data, however, may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User, or for tax purposes or for the implementation of security checks or optimization of the site.
- Technical cookies
- Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies, which allow us to distinguish between the connected users, preventing a service from being supplied to the wrong User and therefore resulting from an express request from the user, and are also used for the safety of the site and of the users themselves. In the absence of such cookies, the site or some parts of it may not work properly. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain, and no consent is required for them.
- Analytical cookies
- Cookies in this category are used to gather information on the correct use of the site and the behavior of users for statistical analysis purposes, to improve the site and simplify its use. This type of cookie collects anonymous information on the activity of users on the site and the way in which they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
- Third-party cookies
- This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies, used to provide additional services and functionality to visitors and to improve the use of the site, such as buttons for social media. Some of these cookies are profiling, ie used by third parties to collect information on the behavior and interests of users in order to provide personalized advertising.
- Mozilla Firefox
- https: // support. mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Windows Internet Explorer dt>
- Google Chrome
- https://support.google.com/ chrome / answer / 95647? hl = en
- http://help.opera.com/ Windows / 10.00 / en / cookies.html
- Apple Safari
- https://support.apple.com/it-it/ HT201265
- https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ (cookie information link https://www.facebook.com/help / cookies / )
- https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it (Informative link cookie https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy- policy (cookie information link https: //www.linkedin. com / legal / cookie-policy )
- Google +
- https://www.google.com/intl / en / policies / privacy // (information link cookie https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/ )
- oppose in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you;
- Know its origin;
- Receiving intelligible communication;
- Having information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected
- in cases of processing based on consent, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device
- the right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the page of the Guarantor http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524 );
- As well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
3.2 - Data provided voluntarilyThe site can collect other data in case of voluntary use of services by users, such as commenting services, communication (chat, contact forms and email), purchase (cart):
5 - Data retention periodThe data collected are processed for the time necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, and in any case not later than the time prescribed by law. The data necessary for tax purposes are kept until the assessments relating to the corresponding tax period are established, ie for at least 10 years and more if the relative annuity is not yet prescribed for tax purposes. At the expiry date the data will be deleted or anonymised, unless there are additional purposes for the storage of the same (eg warranty delivery obligations, tax obligations).
6 - Transfer of collected data to third parties and non-EU countriesThe personal data of the users / customers are an essential component of our work and the assignment to third parties is not part of our activities. However, this site in the performance of its activities and in the performance of the services requested by users may have to transfer some data to third parties who perform specific tasks instrumental and linked to those of the site, including: order fulfillment, mail delivery, data analysis , marketing assistance, credit card payments, etc ... Suppliers have access only to data necessary for the performance of their specific task, and are required to process them in accordance with this Information. In the case of transfer of company or production units, the personal data of the Clients are part of the company assets that are transferred, but remain subject to the commitments provided for in this Information, except for requests for new consent. In the event that data is transferred to companies located outside the European Union (for example Google, Facebook and Microsoft - for LinkedIn and Skype) , we make sure that they are transferred in compliance with the regulations in force on the subject and in particular the rules set by the General Regulations for the protection of personal data. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data http://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provvedimenti-normativa/normativa/normativa-comunitaria-e -intendent / data-transfer to third countries , in particular Decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32016D1250 - here the information page of the Italian Guarantor http: // www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/5306161 ), so there is no need consent hours. The user with the activation of the contract expressly agrees to the transfer of data in the cases indicated above.
7.3.1 - Google Inc.- Google Analytics : web analysis tool used in order to allow us to examine the use of the site by users, to compile reports on website activity and user behavior, to check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined by Google with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites of the same category. Data collected : identifier of the browser, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP. Place of data processing : USA. The data collected do not allow personal identification of users, and are not intersected with other information relating to the same person. They are treated in an aggregate and anonymised form (truncated to the last octet). Under a specific agreement, Google Inc. is prohibited from crossing this data with those obtained from other services. - DoubleClick : a subsidiary of Google Inc. that provides personalized online advertising services based on user behavior and interests. Cookies (DART cookies) are set at the access to a site containing DoubleClick advertising (AdSense), and are used to publish personalized ads based on the interests of the User on this site, and to prevent the ads from being repeated. Data collected : user behavior, start and destination pages on the site, exit pages, IP address, browser data, device data, operating system, provider, date and time, Place of data processing : USA. DoubleClick cookies do not contain information that allows personal identification of users. Sometimes the cookie contains an additional identifier used only to identify an advertising campaign to which a User has previously been exposed. - Google Maps : Google service that offers road maps and localization for urban businesses. Set cookies on map pages. Data collected : number and behavior of the users of the maps, information related to the page displayed, viewing preferences (zoom level, etc ...). Place of data processing : USA. - Youtube : platform, owned by Google, for video sharing. Cookies are set at the access of the page containing the embed, and at the start of the video, and do not allow the identification of the User unless it is already logged in the Google profile, in which case it means that the User has already expressed consent directly to Google. For some videos on the site has been activated the option "advanced privacy https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/171780?expand=PrivacyEnhancedMode#privacy (no cookie)" that does not store information about visitors unless they voluntarily reproduce the video. Data collected : number and behavior of service users, IP address, information linking site visits to the Google Account for users already logged in, preferences on displaying videos. Place of data processing : USA. Disabling Google Inc. cookies Data transmitted to Google are stored on Google's servers in the United States. For more information on the use of data and their processing by Google , it is recommended to read the Google policy at the following Internet address: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ . Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found at the following page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage The User can disable selectively the action of Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google on your browser (opt out). To disable the collection of data by Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout . The User can disable selectively the DoubleClick DART Cookie preventing its connection with its browser, to the appropriate web page: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=en#display_optout .
7.3.4 - Social PluginThis site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. These plugins do not set a cookie, but if it is already present on the visitor's computer they are able to read it and use it according to its settings. The collection and use of information by these third parties are governed by the respective privacy policies to which reference is made.
7.3.5 - SkypeThis site also incorporates Skype chat in order to allow a dialogue with customers. Skype sets cookies to recognize the user, and customize the Skype web pages. You can disable Skype cookies from your browser : open Skype and select Skype > Privacy, then deselect the Accept Skype cookies for browser box. Click on Save. By disabling Skype cookies some chat features may not be available. Further information on Skype cookies can be found at: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1390/cosa-sono-i-cookie-di-skype .
8 - Security measuresThe Data Controller processes the data of visitors / users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data, as well as illicit uses some data. The processing is carried out through IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated, and the data are stored and stored in secure facilities with access and personnel verification limits. Access to information is strictly limited to authorized personnel. The website is constantly monitored to check for security breaches and to ensure that information is secure. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies). It is important that you take appropriate protection against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Always make sure you are disconnected when using a computer shared with other users.
9 - User RightsPursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 http: // www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1311248 and of the General Regulations for the protection of personal data, the User can, according to the procedures and within the limits set by the current legislation:
10 - Subjects of the treatmentData controller under current laws is: Pacline Gastronomiebedarf , with headquarters in Erlenstraße 36 - 73663 Berglen , contacted by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , or to the specified address. Responsible for processing under applicable law is: Pacline Gastronomiebedarf , which can be contacted by e-mail email@example.com , or at the specified address.
11 - Updates